Skirt for agme23

Yesterday, I made a "custom" skirt for agme23. Here are some pictures of it! (And I apologize for the fact that felicity is half naked, but I wanted you to be able to see the skirt really well)

This is what it looks like on a doll:


The band is not made of elastic, however it is stretchy and hugs the doll's body.


A close up of the stitching:



And this is what it looks like when it is flattenend out (?):



I really hope that you like the skirt! I really enjoyed making it for you too, and you have inspired me to maybe start making more "custom" peices for my friends on youtube. :)

If you are interested in having me create an item for your doll's outfit, please contact me by a personal message on youtube. (My username is basilmentos.) I will try to provide the best service that I am able to, but do keep in mind that my items are handmade, please do not expect factory quality! And for now, I am only creating the following items:

(8$-12$) Skirts
(8$) Tank tops
(16$-20$) Dresses

Message me with any questions, and we can try to work something out.

Comments

  1. ahhh i love it at first i wasnt crazy bout the pattern but the close up now i LOVE<3 IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so cute Anna!!
    Sounds like fun, making clothing for your youtube pals!
    I LOVE sewing :)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!I love that skirt it's so cute!!Oh yea please check out my blog Anna.I would really be happy if you did
    heres the adress:
    mydog227.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts